The iPhone XS uses a surgical-grade stainless steel case and has a glass front and back. It is splash, water, and dust-resistant to the IP68 standard – it is not waterproof.
Additional features include:
- A front camera with TrueDepth that takes 7-megapixel photos, shoots 1080p video, and has software support for Portrait mode.
- Two rear cameras: one wide-angle and one telephoto. Both have 12-megapixel sensors, support optical image stabilisation, and shoot 4K photos and video.
- A 3D-touch equipped 5.8″ OLED HDR Super Retina display.
- A 64-bit Apple A12 Bionic processor with six cores – two performance cores and four high-efficiency cores, as well as an 8-core Neural Engine.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of flash storage.
- Wi-Fi with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE and NFC for Apple Pay.
- Including Generic Charger
Condition: Grade B+
There device may have slight scuffs and nicks, but operates like a dream.
Warranty: 6 Months (100% Guaranteed Functionality)